To Fix Epson Printer Drivers Dial 1-855-855-8055 Toll Free
Printer drivers are very vital component and plays an important role in the printing process. It is very important that printer is according to the operating system of the device. You may have problem in the printing process when you have not updated the printer drivers because updating the driver helps to maintain the driver according the updated operating system. If you have problem, while updating the driver or in the duration of finding the perfect Epson printer drivers, then you can take help of experts of the troubleshooting team. They will provide proper suggestion and help you to get rid of all the issues.
Manual update of printer driver
- You have to first visit the website of Epson printers and check whether the Printer supports the version of Windows. If you find that it doesn’t support the version of windows version, then you have to download and install the windows driver for the printer.
- After you download the driver then you have to double-click on the installer file to install the driver and hence complete the process by following the upcoming steps. In the first place you need to open the control panel and click on ‘device manager’. If you need any help, then avail it from Epson printer support.
- In the window of device manager, you have to locate the Epson printer. Once you locate it you have to take steps for updating it. Further, you have to right click on the name of the device and then select ‘update driver software’. This will enable you to find a pop-up window where you can find two options. You have to choose the first option for searching automatically for the updated Epson printer drivers.
- Further, you will find set of instructions for installing the drivers. If you need assistance following those steps, then you can take help of our team. In case you have driver files on the computer then you can select the option to browse the computer for finding the driver. You can dial Epson contact number and avail help of support team
Windows update of drivers
- In order to use the windows update for new drivers you have to firstly click on the start menu and then click ‘settings’. From the settings window you have to click on ‘Update and security’ from where you have to click windows update present on the left pane.
- In the next step you have to click ‘check for updates’ and then wait while windows find the latest updates for your computer. If there is any difficulty interpreting the steps, then you can avail help of Epson customer service.
- You need to click ‘check for updates’ and then wait till windows searches for the updates and then you see a link which will tell you about all the available options of updates. If you can’t find any such link that means windows update was unable to find any updates.
- Finally, you have to select the Epson printer driver that you want to install and then click ‘OK’ and click install updates. You can take help of our team by dialing our if you are in a critical situation.
Automatic update of driver
In case you don’t have that much time that you update the driver manually, then you can choose to do it automatically. This could be done using an app where it automatically recognizes the system and finds out the correct drivers for your printer. There is no risk of downloading and installing a wrong driver and you have to just click the update button present next to the driver to automatically download and install the correct version of the driver.
If suddenly you find that printer has stopped printing or not printing up to mark, then you should check whether the data cable is plugged in properly. In the first place, you have to check whether the power to the printer is intact. If the power is off, then you should check that and turn on the power and then you must check that there are no error lights on the printer control panel. You should dial Epson help number for availing help of experts for understanding these steps. Suppose the printer doesn’t pass the printer operation then you have to check the fault in the printer. Further, you need to check the status of the print queue as the jobs or the printer might get paused and if still there is some or other problem then you should contact our Epson printer customer service team. When you convey the problem in detail to the executives of the team then they will first analyze the reason behind it and then resolve it. They help you in installing the Epson printer drivers properly so that you don’t face any kind of printing issue.