Acer Customer Service Call : 1-800-259-1237
Acer desktops and laptops, like most other devices, work on Windows operating system (OS). The latest upgrade in Windows OS is the Windows 10 version which has been made available to download for free on most devices which are already using an older version of Windows. Acer customer service executives are well-qualified to help you with the same.
Here are some of the common queries you may have while installing or using Windows 10 on your device:
- What are the hardware specifications my laptop/desktop needs to have in order to install Windows 10?
For your laptop/desktop to be compatible with Windows 10, you need to have the following:
- 1GHz or a faster processor
- 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM
- 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) free hard disk space
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account
- An active internet connection
- How can I download any required drivers and applications before proceeding with the Windows 10 update on my device?
You can visit the ‘support’ section on Acer’s website to download the necessary Windows 10 drivers and applications. Alternatively, you can contact the Acer customer service team at ADV Software for step-by-step guidance.
- Can I change the language on my device during the upgrade?
Unfortunately, the language can’t be changed during the upgrade.
- Can I go back to my old Windows version if I don’t like the Windows 10 OS?
Yes. You can revert to the older version of Windows OS you were using on your device within the first 30 days of the Windows 10 update. To do this, you need to go to the Windows 10 ‘settings’ on your device. It will give you the option to revert to the previous version. For further assistance, you may call our highly-trained Acer customer service team at ADV Software.
- Will the existing applications on my device still work after I install Windows 10?
Windows 10 is compatible with most applications of Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 so it’s highly likely that all your application will work fine on Windows 10.
Call Acer help number 1-800-259-1237 toll free for online help and support.